Saturday, June 18, 2016

Lovely London Landmarks

On Thursday evening we went on quite the walkabout (and got in too late to post this earlier). One of my teammates planned an amazing walk around the city complete with all the iconic sites I hadn't yet seen. We walked by Buckingham Palace (seen in the upper right corner of the bottom left photo) and gardens and the Horse Guards building, built in 1753.
Westminster Abbey
Big Ben, the London Eye and the River Thames
We stopped at The Silver Cross, my first English pub of the trip, and I had fish and chips and a shandy, yum!
St. Paul's Cathedral
The next day was our last at All Hands. After going through a billion post-it notes, we toasted each other with champagne and headed to the steampunk closing party at a converted brewery. I got to dance the night away with some new friends and it was a blast. Thanks for following along!

No comments:

Post a Comment