Friday, June 26, 2015

Sedona Reunion - Day 2

Today was the official start of the reunion. With no cell reception, I've mostly been leaving my phone behind but I did manage to capture a few shots from the day. The early birds to the reunion gathered together with their picnic baskets to have breakfast. The rest of the day was full of arrivals from Montana, Colorado, Texas, Missouri, North Carolina and Wisconsin. The best part of the day was hanging out with our nephews (bottom right and left), swimming with them in the creek and our end of day "t-shirt happy hour".

In preparation for the happy hour, my brother-in-law and I made up a batch of mint, citrus sangria in a Mr. Clean bucket that I got at the grocery store. You have to improvise sometimes when at camp. It turned out tasty and went well with the elote (Mexican Street corn dip), chips, salsa and the reunion t-shirt reveal. We're off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment