Monday, July 1, 2013

404th Post - It's Finally Here Contest

As promised, the next contest is here and it's a 'choose your own adventure'! You have a choice between the following and you need to include which one you'd like with your name in the comments below to enter:

Choice A) The State I've Never Been Before Weekend (must be female to select this choice)
Choice A Details: You and I will go on an adventure to one of three remaining U.S. states that I haven't been to yet - Wyoming, Alaska or North Dakota - and have an adventure. Since it will just be you and me, let's keep this choice to ladies only (but, yes, Dad, you can pick this one too).

Choice B) Couples Ski/Snowboard Weekend
Choice B Details: My dude friends gave me some crap about the 'ladies only' contest, so here's your chance guys - this choice includes joining Brian and I for a ski/snowboard weekend this winter.

Details and instructions to enter:
  1. You can enter from now until Sunday, July 7th at midnight
  2. To enter, you need to leave a comment with your first and last name and the letter of the adventure you are choosing.
  3. One entry per person and must live in the U.S..
  4. With each choice, your travel and lodging expenses will be covered. For Choice B, we'll spring for the lift tickets and rentals as well. Meals and spending money will be covered by you.
  5. You need to be able to travel in the next 12 months.
  6. As always, you don't need to know me to win, but we will be going on an adventure together, so make sure you're cool with that.
  7. Once the winner is selected at random and announced on Tuesday, July 9th, you will have more choices to make from there!
  8. Good luck!

35 comments:

  1. A-I would love to go on an adventure with you Jenn! How about Alaska? That's as adventurous as it can get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohooo another trip!
    Jessica Lawrence
    Choice B - Ski trip! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Choice B, by default, and by choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Choice B. My wife and I are totally fine with you taking us skiing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Choice A. Washington State OR B. Because I love to ski with my husband and I think Jenn and Brian B would be a blast to ski with.
    Sooooo, if you choose me then could you draw again for A or B? Did I just disqualify myself?
    Pick me! Pick me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which Sarah is this? Also, Washington is not a choice. You need to pick either choice A or B, sorry not both. :)

      Delete
  6. Lorna Tipton, your mooga, is opting for choice A-any of the three, as I also have not visited those areas. Any time spent with the most spectacular girl on earth is golden!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I chose A. I am looking forward to something new. I just need to see the stars and each of those options will be perfect for that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will this be educational? Charity H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, hmm, I guess I didn't have an age requirement in there.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. I forgot my last name and am paranoid that will disqualify me! Twila Lahey! And I think I should get bonus points that my verification letters spelled "should ass fish"

      Delete
    2. Bwahaha, I've got you counted. That's an awesome captcha!

      Delete
  10. Dad Tipton: I am entering this wonderful contest to be with my daughter. My vote is to go to any state. North Dakota is one I have not seen yet. Alaska is indescribably beautiful and that would be fun to go back to also. My girl continues to teach me new tech things. I just signed up for WordPress to post this. Who says you cannot teach an "old dog" new tricks?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please let this happen in my life. If it doesn't we should road trip anyway. Megan Hunter, definitely choice A (AND I would chose Alaska).

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are seriously one of the coolest people I know.
    Choice B. I've never been skiing or snowboarding and I fall - a lot.
    I see dual blog posts in our future! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Julie Reeves Choice A :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jodi Turnbough- Choice A - Alaska

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sarah Zung...Choice B...we know a great ski resort in Wyoming so it covers both choices!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Julie Theismann - choice B because I know Sam would enjoy hanging out with you two and I've never been skiing

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nicole Hamblin - Although Alaska is the last state I need to visit to cover all 50, I'm gonna pick B because it would be fun to get together and ski with my cousins :) Especially because I think we'd enjoy eating out together. I'm always drooling over all the places you and Brian go a all your yummy food pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and all your yummy food pics. Left off a couple letters there...lol...blame it on preggo brain.

      Delete
  18. Choice A would be so much fun. We are dying to take a trip to Alaska at some point. This is Marilyn N. by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I geri Marie post would choose a. I have always wanted to go to Alaska. It would be awesome to spend time with you jenn. You know I love your mom and dad but that's not the main reason. I love to travel but never have the chance so here's praying!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jarod Hamblin -choice B! Kiddo free getaway! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Breely Bennett choice B!!!! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sarah Beard...I want to pick A...but feel like I should choose B! So B it is.
    (Maybe we can wrangle baby sitting from Grandma and Grandpa if I win)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dad (Scott) Beard - It would be great to go skiing with you two! Choice B!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. MIL/DIL trip!
    Choice A - Would love to explore more of Alaska!
    If I don't win - hoping Sarah does so I have an excuse to take care of the grandbabies!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Scott Morris - Choice B. Can we stay on the bunny slopes? :)

    ReplyDelete