Sunday, June 23, 2013

I'm Back!

Hello, Everyone! Wow, sorry it's been so long, but I am finally back online. I graduated with my Executive MBA on May 17th, after a two week trip to China (a few photos for you on that below), and I've been catching up on life ever since. It's amazing how many things I managed to put off over the last two years while working and going to school full time. By now, I have managed to organize, clean, attend doctor's appointments, visited (or scheduled to visit) friends and family, and managed to plan a couple of trips.

Over the next six months, I will be spending the 4th of July with Brian in Nashville, heading to Cleveland to support my dad, who is cycling in the Senior Games, catching up with my dear friends, Jessica and Brian, in NYC, and planning/taking an extended trip to New Zealand with Brian to celebrate the end of the past two years.

In the meantime, I remain at Water.org and will be transitioning to a new role in the International Programs department sometime in the next month. I will be working on expanding WaterCredit (Water.org's program of lending small loans to individuals in developing countries for water and sanitation products - toilets, water points, rainbarrels) through a variety of educational and communications-related tools. Besides a rewarding new challenge, I will be traveling again for work. Yay!

I hope this finds you all well and I look forward to sharing more adventures with you soon. Getting back on the blog is like prolonging talking to an old friend - you know, when you don't know where to start but you pick up right where you left off? Also, as promised, and I know I'm a little behind on this, will be the 400th post contest (this post technically puts me three posts late - I know you were counting). Thanks for checking in and I'll talk to you soon!

Top Center: Class photo in front of downtown Shanghai; Middle Left: Jumping shot at the Great Wall; Middle Right: Dinner at a hot pot place in Beijing; Bottom Left and Right: Cooking class in Shanghai; Bottom Middle: Classic foreign pose in front of a billboard at the high speed train station in Tianjin.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, Jenn! Congrats on your new degree and I can't wait to read about your upcoming trips!

    ReplyDelete