Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pitstops


I just stumbled across this cool website, that I wish I'd found sooner, and had to share it with you. It's called "On the Way" and tells you what is between your starting and end point - restaurants, historical sites, entertainment attractions, etc. I wish I had had this on my way up to Minnesota a couple of weeks ago. I just ran it for our trip to Branson this weekend for Brian's family reunion:

Featured Stops

While this list is not too exciting, consider we are driving through rural parts of Missouri, there are options to make out of the way stops and take alternate routes to where you are headed. I am sure wherever you are going next by car will provide much more interesting list items. Thanks for checking in and be on the lookout for my next blog post - "Finding Hipster Branson." I am totally up for suggestions if you have any!

6 comments:

  1. Smiths is a family favorite and they have incredible pies and home cookin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't have time to stop, but I saw the billboard for it! :)

      Delete
  2. fantastic post and Thanks for sharing this info. It's very helpful.
    B&B in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is seriously so cool! I can't wait to try it out for my road trip at the end of this month. Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete