Sunday, May 20, 2012

Wings Unclipped

Yesterday was my last day of school for the year. While preparations for Year 2 start in just six short weeks, I am taking full advantage of the break to get a little traveling done. In case you were wondering where I'll be, or want to meet up along the way, here's the lineup:
  1. Rochester, NY - visiting my best friend from college, her toddler (who I haven't met yet), and my old college town
  2. Blaine, MN - road-tripping just north of Minneapolis to attend one of my college roommate's weddings
  3. New York City - attending a PR News conference for work, staying with my wonderful friends (Jessica and Brian), and trying to cross off one more of my travel bucket list items (taking in a Moth Story SLAM)
  4. TBD - with life being what it's been lately, I am sad to say that we have still not decided or made any plans after this post from February. At this point, I think we'll be lucky to sneak away for a long weekend. 
  5. Branson, MO - Brian's side of the family-family reunion #1 (the second one is in October with the other side of his family); I am vowing to create at least one post about the hip and cool things there (wish me luck, I'm currently operating on stereotypes, I know)
So, that's it for the formal upcoming plans. Hoping to find myself on a few one-day road trips here and there. It's going to be so weird to not have to go to class for a couple of months. Really looking forward to that. Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment