Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Risky


One of my friends blogged awhile back that in the absence of traveling she continues adventures by trying new things. This is a school of thought that I also subscribe to. However, I also realized recently that it can be just as much fun to help other people try new things that you already have experienced. By acting as a guide, you can take away some of their fears, encourage them and let them know what to expect. I got to enjoy this yesterday when I took my third grade friend, Charity, ice skating for the first time. (She is not new to the blog, her first appearance was here.) She was a little scared at first and deemed ice skating hard but she said at the end that she would go again, so that, I think, is a success! Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment