Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Looking for Snow?

Big, open lounge with lots of comfy chairs.
We may not have gotten any actual snow yet in Kansas City but on November 4th we did see a new restaurant/bar launch that provides something even better - fancy, frozen drinks! When my friend Sarah mentioned on Sunday that she had just tried a new place called Snow & Company, I was there the next day. I love trying new places and love it even more when my friends suggest places that I would like.

Too many drinks to name them all, we ordered the mini-flights for just $10 and they offered us free samples as well. All infusions, syrups, etc. are homemade in house, which I love and they were all delicious! My favorite was the Christopher Elbow Sexual Chocolate - even if I did feel a little dorky ordering it out loud.
We ate dinner there as well - which was yummy. Brian had a Sweet & Salty panini, which he raved about, and I had the hummus plate which I also liked. In all, it was a great pre-movie date place or a good hang-out after work with your co-workers for the holidays or any other time. Check it out and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment