Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cool Contests

As you know, I love contests - hosting them, talking about them and best of all - winning them. Here are a few great ones that I came across yesterday that I thought you might like too!
Blake Mycoskie, founder of TOMS shoes (and now sunglasses), just wrote a book about transforming your life and your business and he's giving away free copies to bloggers to read and give one away. Hopefully I'll get picked to give one away, but just in case you're interested in entering your blog too, check out the contest here.
Japan is trying to boost its tourism trade in the wake of the earthquake, nuclear problems, etc. They are currently trying to raise enough money to give away 10,000 free round-trip airline tickets to bloggers willing to travel there and share their experiences through social media. If the funding gets approved, the contest will start in April 2012. I think it sounds genius and I would be stoked to go. I also love that three people in my life sent me a link to the article today.
CBS Sports and Southwest Airlines are teaming up to give away a four day ski vacation for two to Park City, Utah. The deadline to enter is January 3, 2012 and you need to travel before the snow melts on March 31st, 2013.
Good luck on those! Thanks for checking in!

1 comment:

  1. I was going to post about the Japan contest too. You know I will be entering! Thanks for the heads up on the other ones.

    ReplyDelete