Monday, September 26, 2011

The Winner and A New Obsession

First off, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who entered the contest, and to those of you who started following on Google Friend Connect. And now, without further ado:


And then, a site to share with you - Student Universe. This dangerous discount travel site is my first foray into using my newly minted student status (although it's for teachers too, I believe). The site has your regular, run-of-the-mill travel stuff but then it has this feature called FarePlay which allows you to, "Find deals in a new way! You don't need to know where you want to go. Just that you want to go. Tell us where you are leaving from and we'll give you some deals." Thank you Student Universe, don't mind if I do!

Finally, if you have been wondering what I've been up to since quitting my job, you can follow my progress here. Thanks for checking in and have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment