Friday, September 23, 2011

Art in Life

Birds on a wire in Williamsburg.
I've been trying to get better at taking good photos. In the past, I have been one of those people who always forgets my camera, usually because I don't like having to carry it around. Now that I am blogging, I've been much better at remembering it and trying to do different things with my pictures - not just taking photos of people for example. When in New York this past weekend, I was taken by all the creative graffiti. It reminded me of a documentary I really like called "Bomb It" about graffiti around the world, you should check it out if you like that sort of thing. Here are some of my favorite shots from NYC:

Jessica finds a friend.
Robot hug.
Too bad B.S. had to take over but the underlying sentiment is still good.
My favorite Picasso-esque building.
Thanks for stopping by. Also, don't forget to register to win the 300th blog post contest. Drawing is on Sunday night!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I've got such a crazy eye giving that high five!

    ReplyDelete