Wednesday, September 21, 2011

300th Post - A Prizepack!

I interrupt my regularly scheduled programming (more on NYC tomorrow) to bring you another blog contest. Hard to believe that 100 more posts have flown out of my keyboard since last time but it's true - today is the 300th post! I just wanted to say thanks again for reading, commenting and following along with my adventures. You mean a lot to me and to say "thank you" the way I like (giving gifts) I bring you my travel essentials prize pack! (Don't worry, blog winner weekend be back soon, it's just on a little break this time around. I also thought it would be nice for my international readers to have a chance to win too!)

Includes:  Laptop Messenger Bag (City Map Print), International SMASH Journal (with three other SMASH items), a GoToob (a new way to travel with liquids, awesome!), $10 Starbucks gift card, Vera Bradley travel jewelry box, Wet Ones and Cottenelle Wipes (must have always!), first aid kit, Coleman soap sheets (so handy), a Schick Intuition razor, yummy 3-pack of spearmint gum, Lonely Planet's Best in Travel 2011 book, a waterproof bag (perfect for your electronics/camera while boating, camping or just walking in the rain), a cool journal, a year's subscription to Budget Travel magazine, Hendrick's Gin playing cards and drink recipe book (an ode to my favorite travel games and craft cocktails) and a year's subscription to the website Workaway.info.
This prize pack can be yours, all you need to do is enter! The rules are easy and it's open to everyone. Here's what you need to do:
  1. Comment on this post with your name and something you like about the blog or something you'd like to see more of in the future. (Yes, you can do both if you'd like.)
  2. Follow the blog with Google Friend Connect (to the right). This will earn you an additional entry in the drawing. (If you have a different username than your actual name [Example: Google user name = Boongal46, real name = Sally] , let me know that when you comment is so I can count it.)
  3. The drawing will be held on Sunday, September 25th, at 10pm (Central Time) so you don't have long!
  4. The winner will be announced on Monday, September 26th!
That's it, pretty easy, good luck!

13 comments:

  1. I would love to win your prize pack! Could use the items for my upcoming trip with a good friend :)- Moree Sco

    ReplyDelete
  2. That prize pack looks great, you should sell sets to travelers!!! A little like a pack I saw on the way to Liberia... :) I should get to travel again sometime, so those items would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do you keep tormenting me by giving away smash books? I want one. Let's see... in a future blog I want a picture of the food you are eating while in WY, ND, or SD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great giveaway, Jenn! I'd particularly excited to win the year of Budget Travel since my subscription ends next month and I love that magazine!!!

    I love the links and sites you share (like Awardwallet and Workaway), so keep those coming! If anything, I'd like to see more Kansas City and 'local'-focused posts - I always like hearing other people's take on where they live (especially places to eat and be entertained, because everyone can use a bit of insider info!). As you know, I'm already a follower - in fact, I think yours was the first blog I ever followed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could always use some more baby wipes.

    Google user name = Joelrama, real name = Joel B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is Joel allowed to win if he already won the trip to KC? :) What I like about your blog is how you turn what could be seen by some as mundane travel (e.g. for work, etc.) into an adventure. It's a good reminder that even a little weekend away is a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also love the links and sites you share! And that I can still keep tabs on all your travels now that we dont work in the same office. Perhaps a happy hour is in store before I leave. And I think a trip to St. Louis would be a great future blog post, a city with lots of sweet free/cheap things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on 300 posts! I love reading your blog and I'm a Google Friend too. You do a wonderful job describing details of your trips. And I really enjoy reading about the food you find along the way, too. I agree with Amanda D above - you need to visit St. Louis very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jenn - I'm a sucker for the historical tidbits and food pictures. In fact, I thought of you when we took food pictures at our anniversary dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanna win! :) Love you, girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 300 posts, wow! That's quite the accomplishment--congrats! I'd say my favorite things about your blog is just reading all the crazy stories of your adventures and living vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lorna I love to be with my girl and I have to say I love traveling lots too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all the traveling tips! Since we don't get to travel as much as we would like, I love seeing your adventures through your blog.

    ReplyDelete