Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wild Maine

On Monday, after a weekend of fun festival festivities, it was time for a real Maine day on Grand Lake. After packing a giant picnic (of course) my family, including two sets of aunts and uncles, took to three boats and headed up lake to Columbus Island.

From my dad's Grand Laker canoe, Grand Lake stretches out before us.
On Columbus Island, the picnic unfolds.
I picked fresh blueberries so everyone in our contingency could have blueberry pancakes in the morning.
I think Brian likes Maine, don't you think? Thanks for checking in!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know about Brian ... but I love Maine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to supply info for trip planning anytime, Liz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely beautiful pictures!

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete