Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Restructuring

This is just a quick post to let you know that if you are interested in what I am up to as I redirect my life's path, I will be keeping track of the goings on on this page here.

In other news, I am happy to report that "the streak" has been once again extended to 38 months with a trip booked to New York City with Brian in September. (I already had a quick trip to Chicago planned for October.) I realize that at some point I am going to have to give this up, but not without some effort first. The worst thing about school and not really knowing when I will start working again is not being able to schedule trips out very far. I will be taking a small road-trip next week and maybe another the week after that, so I'll be out and about.

I appreciate you checking out what I am up to and hope life is going well for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment