Tuesday, August 23, 2011

In the Meantime

Today is my third day at home since I left my job (yay, for traveling the other three weeks of that time) and I am starting to realize that it's very easy to find things to do. Some of you may be wondering what I am going to do now that I am not employed, besides going to grad school. For those of you who know me, I know you are not worried that I will find some way to keep myself occupied. I recently blogged about the world water crisis and how I am hoping to get involved with that. I am excited to announce that I started an internship yesterday with my friend Moree's biodegradable bottled water company (dLO Water) that raises money to support clean water projects around the world.

I am going to be helping out with their social media efforts and anything else they need while I figure out my next move career-wise. I am excited to be joining this team and to start learning more about what we all can do to bring clean water to those in need. dLO just finished a new promo video that will give you a little more information on them, check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment