Although I have been using AwardWallet.com for a while, it doesn't let me track everything and convert how many free tickets or hotel stays I actually have, so I needed to do it manually. Award programs make it particularly difficult to locate their award charts, or maybe I am just inventing a one-woman conspiracy. (I have linked to each award chart to make it easier if you want to try this inventory project.) I guess this is really more for me than for you, but here it is anyways:
- Delta - I have one domestic airline ticket and I'm almost up to a Central America or Caribbean ticket. Oh yeah, and $800 in vouchers from a recent bump!
- Frontier - I'm far from a free ticket, since I really only fly this airline when I am wanting to go non-stop to Ft. Lauderdale or D.C., but I do have lots of potential free magazine subscriptions. Just ordered Inc. and Fast Company today as a matter of fact.
- U.S. Airways - I am thisclose to a free domestic ticket. I may look into some online shopping through one of their partners to finish this off.
- United - I have enough for a domestic ticket and I'm close to a ticket to Mexico.
- Southwest - I just used my free ticket for my trip to Pasadena today.
- Hilton - I think I have one night's stay at a level 1 or level 2 (the lowest tiers) hotel or partner hotel, the options are very confusing
- Marriott - up to three nights at the lowest tier or one night at one of the middle tier properties
- Hotels.com - I have a $66 credit towards my next night booked - you earn a free night for every 10 nights you book and get the average cost as a credit. As you can tell, I stay in very fancy hotels.