Saturday, July 9, 2011

Eating Around the Globe


I browsed through this book a long time ago but I didn't really take the time to read it in detail. Since I have been to a couple more places and have read about even more of them, I thought it might be neat to take another look. After a brief wait, my local library sent me a notice that this book was in for me again. (If you are a book buyer, this is on sale at Amazon.com. I might even finally buy it myself.)

I wanted to share it with all of you who love books, learning about international habits and great photography. The book highlights a week's worth of groceries for 30 different families from 24 countries and gives you a glimpse into what their lives are like.

I enjoy learning about family sizes and structures from around the world, especially how generations of families are living together.
If you've read this book I would love to know what you think. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment