|Bulgarian food, yummy! (Photo from the Mid-Continent Public Library website.)|
- I like the word cookery. Even though I don't cook, it's still fun to say.
- I could stand to learn a thing or two about Bulgaria - maybe I should add that to my wishlist of trips.
- I want to know how they plan to cook in a library. I've been in that branch before and I never saw a kitchen. I am hoping for hot plates, extension cords and toaster ovens. (I'll pack a squirt gun in case things get out of hand - JOKING, no need for a librarian pat down at the door.)
- There might be samples and it seems rebellious to eat in a library. I am trying to be a little more rebellious in general, but in a good way like doing things out of the ordinary or unexpected.
- The ingredients they listed in the description (nuts, yogurt, fruit, veggies, etc.) are all vegetarian - this makes me think that there might be good Bulgarian recipes that Brian could make for me. (For those of you who wondered about who cooked in point #1.)
- We are learning to make a "heart-warming" red stew and I like my food with emotion.