Thursday, April 28, 2011

Little Victories

This is probably not very exciting to anyone but me, however, I have just added an 'About Me' tab to the blog. I am proud to say I figured it out without the help of my developer husband. I took a C++ class in college (it was a requirement - who's ever heard of a programming requirement for chemistry majors?). Anyway, that is the extent of my formal knowledge and then I have been managing my work's website for a few years now - by default, gotta love small non-profits where if you have an inkling of a skill you get to wear the official hat. So, if you want to know a little more about me, great and thanks, and if not, that's cool too. As always, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. yeah. its the little accomplishments in life that keep us going.

    ReplyDelete