Saturday, April 30, 2011

Great Find

First off, I wanted to thank all of you who have been following along the past week. I have been trying my hand at some travel-inspired posts while I have been at home. I am back in the air on Wednesday though, so actual travels will be back on the blog soon. Also, if there is ever anything you're interested in reading more about, or you have any thoughts on the past week's feature-type posts, I would love to hear from you.

Second, I wanted to share this incredibly cool (I think) book that I found in a bookstore in the Brussels airport. It's a must have for traveling to countries where you know little to none of the language spoken there - would have been great for Argentina. Anyway, it is full of common items that you literally just point to. It's so simple and brilliant at the same time. Wish I'd thought of that. Thanks for stopping by!

Or, if you want to see more of the book you can check out a flip through video here:

No comments:

Post a Comment