Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Coming Soon!


As you may know from my New Year's post - I want to do another blog contest. I had so much fun with the Blog Winner Weekend that I couldn't wait to do something fun like that again. The first contest celebrated my 100th post and I am rapidly approaching #200. I have a couple of ideas but I thought it would be more fun to give you the opportunity to weigh as well. Please comment below with your favorite choice! (To the best of  my budget's abilities, I will cover the costs for the ideas below. The idea will be similar to last time in that I will have an adventure with you.)
  1. I come to visit you and we go on an adventure that you plan. 
  2. Someone joins me for a good old-fashioned road trip.
  3. We try out either a listen-to-a-seminar-win-a-free-vacation deal or one of those extremely too-good-to-be-true travel deals that comes through my fax machine at work.
  4. We take a funky off-season cruise together - Alaska in December? Woohoo!
  5. We explore a new place that neither one of us has been before!
Once an idea is decided on more details will be posted. Thanks for playing and reading along!

4 comments:

  1. I vote for #3,#4, and #5

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for #5 but really any of the sound fun just travel and getting away is always an adventure

    ReplyDelete