Here are the perks I found, in alphabetical order:
- Airport parking discounts - in KC they offer 10-15% off at Thrifty and The Parking Spot. I park in the economy lot since it's the cheapest but if you like your parking fancy then this is for you!
- Amtrak - save 10% (w/3 day advance purchase). I have never taken Amtrak before but maybe that would be a fun trip idea for the blog!
- Attraction Discounts - everything from discounted AMC movie tickets to discount lift tickets in Lake Tahoe to a skip the line ticket at Guinness Brewery in Dublin.
- Auto parts - a random 7% discount at Napa Auto Parts. I guess that sort of cancels out tax, woohoo tax-free wiper blades here I come!
- Cruises - discount booking and deals. This may come in handy for my next contest.
- Discounts - assorted discounts on online shopping, vacation booking, etc. There is a printable list of discounts so I can keep them all straight.
- eTourBook Guides - 30 U.S. cities and growing. (for Kindle, iPad, nook, etc.) I've mentioned my love of travel books before, so this is by far my favorite new feature found - excited to use one.
- Hotel Discounts - Varies. I mentioned this in a previous post, but it's worth mentioning again because I think this is one of the more significant ways to actually save money with AAA.
- SuperShuttle - $2 each way. Stoked because I have been using this for work lately and anything to save a non-profit money is great!