Monday, March 28, 2011

International Flurry

The blog was hopping this weekend. Just wanted to say 'hi' and 'thanks' to all my international visitors over the last few days! Global friends make the world a better place as we all start to see eye to eye - or at least start to understand things from someone else's perspective. If you're out there in the world looking for a host in the U.S. - I'm up for it!

To that end, where would you go if you could travel anywhere and where is the best place you've ever been?

I can even start us off: would like to go to - Fiji, best place so far - Argentina

Your turn...if you choose Kansas City, let's talk!

5 comments:

  1. Nicole Beard HamblinMarch 29, 2011 at 2:42 PM

    I'd love to go to Bora Bora and stay in one of those over the water huts
    Best place so far has been St. Lucia. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice Nicole, I want to go to both of those places!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you ever decide to go to St. Lucia, let me know. I LOVED our resort! It was perfect and not hotel like. Individual private villas with private pools, hammocks and the views were insane! I'd go back in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done, that sounds amazing, I just need to find some time and money. :) Also, congrats on the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete