Friday, March 25, 2011

A CNN Glympse

At SXSW, CNN had a photo booth of sorts set up for people to get their picture taken with nine items in their pockets or purse. The Persona project was started three years ago by Jason Travis, an Atlanta-based photographer, and explores the idea of how we use our possession to define ourselves. If you want to read more about the project check out this article. Here is my photo:

I couldn't make this *larger, without running over my right-hand tool bar, but I think you can figure out most of the items. I am glad I had so many orange things in my purse (camera, iPod, snack crackers and Blogger chip clip that I got for Brian from a vendor booth). Harder to see are my sunglasses in the bottom right. I wonder what they would say this says about me?

*If you want to see this in giant format check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment