Sunday, January 30, 2011

On Our Toes Once Again

As I was wandering through security today - it being a Sunday afternoon, with barely anyone in the airport. I got in line behind some kind of TSA inspector who was flying somewhere, so the process took much longer than normal. I was early, as usual, so no need to rush. I hadn't had any of the new invasive pat-downs, the news stories of people stripping at security have all but ceased and I've been feeling like air travel has slowly been returning to normal. Then they said they needed to scan my empty water bottle, okay, fine - strange but fine. Then he said he needed to swab both of my hands and run that swab through. As you know from reading along, I am all for safety but sometimes things just seem a little silly. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment