Wednesday, December 29, 2010

In Review

2010 was a wild ride. I learned a lot about the world, myself and how the two of us might proceed together in the future. I looked over my list of destinations visited over the past twelve months and remember each trip with great memories. I've had the opportunity to check off a couple of bucket list items (snorkel, go to Africa), make some mistakes (really should've followed the advice of a tent repair kit), visit old friends (blog winner weekend and visiting people on work trips) and make some new ones (conferences, volunteering, getting stuck places). Best of all the "streak" has reached 28 consecutive months of travel, with the first three months of 2011 already confirmed. All in all it's been a wonderful year! My sincere thanks to those of you still reading along or to those of you who are new! Cheers!

Where I Went In 2010*:
Seattle/Portland, OR
Nashville
Utah
Reno/Tahoe
Michigan
San Jose
Madagascar
New Jersey
Miami
NYC
Raleigh/Durham (2)
Orange County/LA/Pasadena
D.C.
Atlanta
Houston
Lanai, Hawaii
South Portland, ME

*Entire states/countries listed meant that I visited enough places and cities that I feel like I saw it all in those places.

3 comments:

  1. I knew you'd be interested to know that MCPL officially started checking out e-books today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that! How exciting! And although the Kindle isn't supported there was some link about how to convert files and get them onto it anyways! Thanks! Looking forward to seeing the titles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's good. And there's always the chance that they'll add more devices in the future....

    ReplyDelete