Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Streak

Have you ever started something, developed a trend and then felt superstitious about breaking it? I realized today as I was recording my trips for 2010 (which I started doing in late 2008) that I have a streak going of traveling every month for the past 26 months. This has been mostly due to work but as you know, if you've been following along, there has been some fun along the way as well. I head to Atlanta next week and have two trips planned for November but my month of December 2010 is wide open and I am trying to figure out what to do.

I can't possibly keep the streak going forever, even though I would love to. I am trying to figure out if I should keep it going or throw in some balance since life can't always be one trip after another. I feel a resistance to settling down and staying put for a month, maybe I should go for that challenge but the streak is more fun to see how long it can go...

1 comment:

  1. Now I have concrete evidence of why I have a hard time keeping up with where you are! :)

    ReplyDelete