Saturday, October 23, 2010

It's On!

So as of ten minutes ago, my contest winner, Joel, is finally booked for the prize trip to Kansas City. The adventure will take place on the weekend of December 4th and 5th. We will be exploring the "7 Wonders of the Midwest" (which I have yet to make up). I need your help! If you live in Kansas City (or have visited) I need your submissions of places we should not miss. The only caveat is that they need to be vegan-friendly, so all the BBQ or your favorite slaughter house recommendations are out.

On a related note, several people have asked me about who Joel is so a two second description of him is that he is my best friend from high school's little brother. He currently resides in Virginia but will be moving to L.A. soon. He is the Director of Marketing for PETA and is a fellow adventurer, although he has been to far more exotic places and has traveled more frequently than I. Stay tuned for the adventure to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment