Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hotlanta!

Scary 7 foot mascot bear w/Whitney, Jessica and me. It's eyes and mouth moved too realistically.
I am currently in Atlanta for the Independent Sector Conference, which has been an incredible experience for me. Last night's reception took place at The World of Coca Cola and was a blast. They had a jazz band, international soda tasting, food, open bar, 4D movie and fun things to look at. Despite billing the event as a "dance party" there was not much dancing going on except for me and my new friend Jessica. We are a little worried about all the photos that were being taken of us, not sure where those will end up but it was a good time. The Atlanta Aquarium is just across the way so if you ever visit Atlanta you should check those both out!

No comments:

Post a Comment