Sunday, September 12, 2010

Customized Adventure

Maybe I shouldn't have made my contest deadline so far away. (I am really bad at waiting.) I am so excited to find out who will win! I am also thrilled that people are entering! In the meantime, I am starting to think of what kind of adventure the lucky winner and I will partake in. I was thinking about trying to figure out something ahead of time but not knowing exactly when it will happen and who might win makes that hard. Even still, thoughts of what might work for different people have started swirling in my head. I don't want to give away all the secrets here - especially since I might not pick the best ideas without first consulting the winner but I have thought of the following (the people who have entered so far may know who I was thinking of when I picked some of these):
  • homesteading on an off-the grid farm
  • camping in the Ozarks
  • antiquing across Kansas
  • finding a recording studio to lay down some tracks
  • taking a cooking class at the Culinary Center of Kansas City
  • visiting Big Brutus (again) - it's just so impressive!
  • BEERFEST
  • and the list goes on...
Oh, I can't wait! This is going to be so much fun!!! Oh yeah, don't forget to comment on the 100th blog to enter, you still have time!

No comments:

Post a Comment