Thursday, May 20, 2010

Back in the Swing

So, I still have a few more stories and photos to share but things have been a little busy these last couple of weeks. Weddings, graduations, catching up with friends and family. I am also suffering from a little procrastination. It may be residual from my time in Africa, but I am feeling less urgent about my to-do list when I am not at work. I am somehow more motivated at work though, which is good with all the things we have going on there. In my off time though I am relaxing more and doing less. I'm not sure how long that will last but I am enjoying it while I can. I haven't even unpacked yet, which is so unlike me.

In travel news I am going to New Jersey this weekend for my best friend from college's baby shower. I am excited to see Vanessa and her family and have a relaxing weekend. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear that you are still relaxing more. I think that is a great thing to "take away" from your trip.
    :) Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a FABULOUS time with you in NJ. Thanks for coming up for the visit!! Sorry my mom made you do so much work. ;)

    ReplyDelete