Monday, March 29, 2010

It's Official

Less that 24 hours to go! Hard to believe. I am enjoying my last hot showers, my comfy bed, full access to anything I need and technology while I have them. I decided this morning, while driving to work, that I won't miss my commute, cleaning my house, paying bills, the random stalker guy who calls my cell phone everyday, deadlines or meetings while I am gone.

There are of course lots of things I am sure to miss. Probably my friends and family most of all. I feel so blessed to have you all in my life. I know I am sometimes bad at expressing myself, and don't tell people the things I appreciate about them as often as I should, but you do mean a lot to me and I love you very much.

I have several schemes of how to update my blog in the wilderness but am not sure what will actually pan out. I will try to update you when I can but if you don't hear from me, don't worry, I'm out there somewhere and will fill you in when I return!

1 comment:

  1. Did you end up watching "Undercover Boss?" Enjoy your last day here and safe travels tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete