Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thinking in the shower

You know you're either busy or using your time unwisely when the only time you have to think is while you take a shower. This morning I had a thought about how to avoid sewing a loop to my tent to hang up the mosquito net. Not that I can't sew, but I was trying to figure out how to get the net high enough in the tent so it's not on my face. Then I thought of my clothespins! What a great way to put up the net and make my living area underneath it bigger. I wonder if anyone else has ever thought of that?

My mom gives me a subscription to Budget Travel magazine every year. (I would suggest the magazine if you can resist travel temptations.) The first article is always travel tips from readers. I sent in a tip a year ago and have never seen it published. Maybe this one would make it in!

I have also put into motion my final payment for the trip, so in about three weeks it should be complete!

4 comments:

  1. I dig the clothespin picture. Have fun in Tahoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually think you are using your time wisely. I do some of my best thinking in the shower.

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I know how fast you shower... if that's the only time you have to think, you might be in trouble. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry Jen, I work on my thesis in the shower...

    ReplyDelete