Saturday, February 6, 2010

Stalling

I was supposed to get something done this weekend and blog about it, but I didn't. Seeing as I am leaving tomorrow straight from church for the airport, I will not be able to accomplish anything until I get back on Thursday most likely. I guess I did start looking for a lightweight rain suit today. I didn't find one but I know I don't want a poncho. I also thought about ordering the travel version of Settlers of Catan, but didn't. I could get that big item checked off my list this week when I'm in Utah.

That brings me to lists. I think I have referred to a list over the life of this blog. I love lists. I like checking things off and I like the feeling of knowing I won't forget anything because at one point when I made the list I was in the zone and "thought of everything". Confession - I don't have a list for this trip. It has all been in my head. Very uncharacteristic for me.

I guess at some point before I go I will probably come up with some sort of list for packing or something. Or maybe I should fight it off, just to see if I can.

1 comment:

  1. I have a rain jacket if you want to borrow it. I know you said "rain suit" but if you need something light, just let me know!

    ReplyDelete