Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sidebar

As I mentioned a post or two ago, we decided to take a last minute trip to Tahoe for a long weekend. It seemed like a good time to go and have some time away from home with Brian before I leave. The weather started out beautiful this morning and changed to blinding snow about the time my first snowboarding lesson started. Made for some fun visibility.

Hoping that the snow backs off a little tomorrow so we can get up the mountain for day 2. They were requiring chains on our way down for anyone trying to go up - would rather not have to buy and try those out. We'll see.

My only official trip news for Madagascar is that I ordered unscented soap, shampoo and conditioner so the mosquitoes aren't attracted to me as much. Exciting, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment