Monday, February 1, 2010
What you can't see in the picture is that there are three large stabilizing poles, this is a little awkward and took some finesse. I think we got it in general and I finished by laying in the tent, testing out the size and comfort I would experience while I waited for Brian to figure it out. I think I need to look it up to see if directions do exist because there was still a slight wobble to our final configuration. Brian said that I would have plenty of time to figure it out when I got there.
I am glad we put it up because I discovered that there was no central loop on the ceiling to hang a flashlight or the mosquito net. It came with a little shelf you can hook to the ceiling so I am going to sew a loop to that. Didn't get to the mosquito net treating but maybe next weekend...