Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Can't keep putting it off

Seeing as I have 33 days left until I leave, 10 of which I will be traveling for work, I figure I can't put off the treatment of the mosquito net any longer. I don't think the weather will be warming up any time soon, so I will just go with hanging things up in the basement bathroom. I am putting a shirt in to be treated as well because it's supposed to be enough for that too, don't want to waste any chemicals.

Brian walked in while I was pouring the bottle in the bag and said that it smelled. It does, like paint thinner or something. So, things are soaking for three hours and then get hung up to dry. Watch out bugs, you're no match for the military-strength chemicals I'm packing. (I hope they hear me and get scared enough not to come knocking on my tent in the first place.) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment