Monday, January 4, 2010

HA!

So, fifth call to embassy went through to the visa people. The woman told me what to send, the same items I had ready which is good, but she said to send a check for $120 for the visa. What? I asked why the guy last week said it was free and she said, "Oh he did not know what he was talking about." I heard back from Azafady today and they said that they do not advise bringing a transfusion kit (but it said to on page five of their survival guide) so I guess I'm off the hook for that. I am beginning to think the twilight zone feeling I get with this stuff sometimes is normal for this trip. The people from Azafady said that local people will do your laundry for a small fee, as long as they don't wash out my bug spray treatment that works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment