Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2 in 1


I have been feeling crappy on and off for the past two weeks so I finally scheduled a doctor's appointment for tomorrow morning. I usually just like to let nature take its course but the idea of maybe getting rid of this sinus infection (maybe that's what I've got) faster and getting the TB test and antibiotics for my trip all in one visit was too good to pass up for one co-pay. I am also considering buying a lighter tent to help with the recent weight restrictions I discovered. I think it may be possible that although I could pay more for additional luggage it may be delayed for some reason and I'd rather keep everything down to the one bag if possible. Or I guess if any of you out there reading has a 2-3 person tent that weighs less than 6 pounds and want to lend it to me that would work too. The one pictured is on sale and weighs in at 6lbs, 1 oz.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm, the smallest we have is a 6 man tent. Guess that doesn't help much.

    Hope you are feeling better-

    Irene

    ReplyDelete